- Sections and Offices
- “Request for Proposals,” (RFP): Contracts with the U.S. Embassy
- 01.DUNS & CAGE-REGISTRATION TIPS (PDF 447 KB)
- 02.Quick Guide for International Registration in Sam (PDF 214 KB)
- 03.SAM REGISTRATION GUIDELINES (PDF 7 KB)
- 04.Quick Guide for Updating or Renewing CCR SAM Registrations (PDF 90 KB)
“Request for Proposals”
Contract Opportunity - National Malaria Reference Lab (NMRL), Sierra Leone
Project Synopsis for Publicizing
Construct National Malaria Reference Lab, Lakka, Sierra Leone
The US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Europe District is soliciting for proposals for a design-build construction contract for the construction of a National Malaria Reference Laboratory (NMRL) in Lakka, Sierra Leone. The solicitation includes basic design criteria, and the USACE intends to award a single construction contract to a design-build construction contractor that will complete the 100% design and construct the project. The GPS coordinates for the project site location are approximately: 8.398194, -13.263928. For further information, please visit the solicitation announcement posted online at https://sam.gov/opp/865af6059b5c43dababe0d4c89aed865/view.
The formal solicitation announcement contains many more details surrounding the project and instructions on how and when to submit a proposal. Please share the weblink with any individual or company that may be qualified and interested in this work. NOTE: Companies MUST be SAM registered to be eligible for award of any contracts for the US Government. If you are interested in this contract opportunity, you are encouraged to:
- a) Register to attend the pre-proposal site visit on 30 November 2022 at 11:00 local time. Interested companies will have an opportunity to view the jobsite and ask questions. Further instructions pertaining the site visit are included with the solicitation announcement, including a site visit registration form.
- b) Sign up for email alerts for updates related to this contract opportunity by selecting to “follow” it at the top right on the sam.gov announcement webpage (this requires account login; if you are not SAM registered, see instructions on the pre-solicitation announcement web page).
- c) Respond to the solicitation announcement. Full instructions on how to submit a proposal are within the contract solicitation (plus amendments). Please follow the instructions carefully. Please be sure to submit your proposal no later than the time and date specified in the solicitation (plus amendments). Interested offerors must submit a non-price proposal for evaluation in addition to a price proposal to be considered for contract award.